Our company provides:
Well-trained and experienced scientific and technical staff from the field of audiology and technical support.
The newest generation hearing aids that meet all your needs
QUALITY POLICY ISO 9001: 2015
The overall operation of the company is governed by the principles reflected in the Quality Management System (QMS), which is based on the requirements and specifications set by the International Standards ISO 9001: 2015, as well as on the requirements set by the relevant legislation concerning the company and its activities. The scope of the QMS is “Distribution of Hearing Aids” and the quality system has been structured around customer satisfaction, as well as their needs and requirements. Therefore, the system is designed to meet both customer and product requirements. The main objectives of the QMS are:
- The satisfaction of the requirements agreed with the customers, regarding the delivery (conditions, time), the type and the quality of the provided services and products.
- The continuous improvement of the processes of providing quality hearing aids, the overall operation of the QMS and the operation of the company in general. The achievement of the above is determined through the basic processes of the quality system, which define actions such as:
- The systematic monitoring of the effectiveness of the system, through the annual reviews by the administration, the internal inspections etc.
- The clear definition of customer requirements.
- The continuous monitoring of suppliers’ performance.
- The continuous training and education of the staff.
- The documented and continuous monitoring and measurement of the degree of customer satisfaction.
- The ensuring of the necessary resources (human, material and financial) for the effective operation of the QMS.
- The documented search for causes of problems and weaknesses to determine and implement the necessary actions, avoiding their recurrence.
- The regular monitoring of objectives and quality indicators, which are reviewed at least once a year.
- The continuous monitoring and implementation of national and community legislation. The overall application of the principles of the Quality System is ensured through the continuous information and training of staff at all levels, with the main purpose of creating the relevant awareness of the aims and philosophy of the QMS.